We can help
First and foremost, we do not want finances to stand in the way of the beautiful smile that you deserve. We understand that you’re probably genuinely concerned about your financial resources and your investment in orthodontic treatment.
Understandably, Invisalign® and braces are investments, and we would love for you to know the many ways that our patients benefit from this investment. At Periago Orthodontics, our goal is to provide outstanding value for a reasonable price. Treatment fees vary depending on the complexity of your orthodontic treatment.
We are always concerned with what is best for our patients. Because Dr. Periago strives to be the best that she can be and provide the best treatment for her patients, she invests in very high-quality orthodontic products.
We are committed to an excellent orthodontic experience that exceeds all expectations, including less patient discomfort. Because we want you to finish treatment with better results, we use costly archwires that place more gentle forces on the teeth leading to less patient discomfort and more precise tooth movement.
We also use braces that are not only manufactured with the highest standards of quality but are also as comfortable and esthetic as possible.
Because every mouth is different and cases range from relatively straightforward to very difficult, we always quote customized fees. The difficulty of treatment depends on the severity of your orthodontic problem.
Your treatment fee includes:
- Your initial orthodontic examination and all periodic observation visits before starting therapy.
- Your treatment plan and the consultation to discuss our findings.
- All the orthodontic materials, appliances and appointments (including most emergencies) during your time in braces.
- Initial retainers after debonding and 12 months of follow-up retainer visits.
- Reports to your dentist before, during and after the completion of treatment.
- Verbal treatment updates at each visit when possible as to the progress of the treatment and the status of your oral hygiene.
At your first consultation, you’ll be able to discuss fees and payment options with our financial coordinators before any treatment begins.
After evaluating your case, Dr. Periago will be able to determine a price that fits your specific orthodontic needs.
We offer these financial arrangements to keep your orthodontic fees as low as possible while still maintaining the highest level of professional care:
- If full payment is made at the onset of treatment, we will offer an overall fee discount.
- Down payment with monthly payments and no interest charged.
- Electronic Payment (credit card or bank account). For your convenience, automatic monthly payments are available either through your credit card or bank account.
In many cases, patients will have some type of orthodontic insurance, which will usually cover a part of the treatment fee. We’ll help you in every way we can in filing your insurance claim and handling insurance questions from our office on your behalf.
Your Periago Orthodontics team is trained to assist you in determining your insurance coverage. If you have insurance, our team will be happy to help you to determine the coverage available. If you would like to assign your insurance benefit, we will be able to structure a payment plan for the balance. We’re always willing to help you discover your benefits before you even come to your first free visit.
Ultimately, any unpaid balance will be the patient’s responsibility to pay. Professional care is provided to you, our patient, and not to an insurance company. This means your insurance company is responsible to you and you are responsible to your doctor.